Sunday, June 21, 2009

INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone,
Thought I would introduce myself. My name is Sherrie. I have a blog called
Just Books that I review books I've read, participate in reading challenges and a few other things. I am always looking for good books to read. I happened to stumble onto The Orange Prize Project while out hopping around blog land. I am so glad I found this. I have already read several books from the list posted here. I am going to put the books I have already read and a link back to that review.

SHORT LIST
Alias Grace - Margaret Atwood 1997 "F"
The Concise Chinese-English Dictionary For Lovers - Xiadu Gue 2007 "F"
How I Live Now - Meg Rosoff 2005 "F"

LONG LIST
The Secret Life of Bees - Sue Monk 2002 "F"
Lovely Bones - Alice Sebold 2003 "F"

I am looking forward to reading lots of great books here!

No comments: