Sunday, May 30, 2010

Getting Ready for Orange July 2010

Orange Prize for FictionI am very excited about this year's Orange July, and I hope you all will join the fun. As a reminder, Orange July is when you commit to read at least one book that has won or been nominated for the Orange Prize.

As you think about what books to read, here are some helpful links:

Past Orange Prize Winners and Nominees
2010 Orange Prize Long List
2010 Orange Prize Short List
Orange Prize Project Blog
Orange January/July Facebook page
Orange Prize on Twitter
Orange January/July on Twitter

Hashtags:
#opf2010 - if you tweet about Orange Prize 2010
#ojj - if you tweet about Orange July

Are you planning on participating in Orange July? Make sure to leave a comment to let us know - and please spread the word on your blog, Facebook page or Twitter profile!


5 comments:

Laura said...

I'm in! I have 5 books teed up: the 2010 winner and some shortlisted titles from the past 3 years. Bring it on!

Buried In Print said...

I'm feeling a bit over-oranged from my 2010 longlist efforts, but I'm still planning to participate, with at least two Orange reads in July!

verity said...

I'm in - I do Orange Wednesday posts on my blog :)

Sandra said...

I'm in, I love doing Orange January and July. I work on the Orange Prize Project all year round anyway. I've posted the button in my sidebar and here's where I keep track of what I read:

http://freshinkbooks.blogspot.com/2008/12/orange-prize-project.html

Thank you.

Marieke said...

I want to sign up - I still can't believe it's July already! I'm putting up a post now.